Environmental Management and Monitoring
Environmental management and monitoring are the cornerstone of Hatfield Consultants’ services.
For both aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems, we provide environmental monitoring services to dozens of clients across multiple sectors including oil and gas, mining, renewables, and infrastructure. Experienced throughout Canada and around the world, our specialists use their scientific expertise to help your project meet its environmental requirements. We combine traditional field surveys, community consultation and engagement, and geographic information systems to provide your project with accurate and meaningful environmental information.
As environmental managers, we take the reins of your project’s environmental program, developing plans and strategies to ensure progress with as little effect on the environment as possible. Whether you require a field program in line with Canadian Environmental Effects Monitoring guidelines or an environmental management plan for a multi-year construction project, we tailor our services for your unique situation, making sure your project remains within environmental regulations.
- Environmental Effects Monitoring compliant with Canadian regulations
- Trace contaminant monitoring, baseline inventories, and other environmental activities
- Consultation and engagement to help understand and address issues and build trust with local communities and First Nations with stakeholders and Aboriginal peoples
- Design and implement comprehensive environmental management plans and protocols
- Remote sensing applications to complement on-the-ground data collection
- Preparation of permit applications and liaison with key regulatory agencies