Hatfield offers innovative and cost-effective data and information management solutions in a range of areas, including:
- Environmental data management systems: EnviroData is a secure web-hosted environmental data analysis and management system. It helps to automate the quality assurance, reporting and analysis of environmental datasets. EnviroData integrates with R and Python for detailed client-specific data analytic needs.
- Spatial data infrastructure (SDI): support government agencies and international organizations with the development and adoption of SDIs, including technology, guidelines, and policy.
- Earth observation data platforms: develop satellite Earth Observation big data analytics platforms and services for energy, aquaculture, public health, forestry, and climate change.
- Knowledge Management Systems: Improve knowledge management processes and systems with clients and communities around the world. For more information visit Knowledge Management.
- First Nations and community development systems: collaborate with communities and First Nations organizations to develop novel management and reporting systems.
Hatfield has a long track record of providing innovative solutions to complex problems. We work collaboratively with our clients and project stakeholders to ensure that cost-effective solutions can be found and implemented. Taking a science-first, multi-disciplinary approach, our technical experts apply best-of-class solutions to environmental and community development challenges.
Online Information Services
- GEO Analytics Canada (www.geoanalytics.ca)
- Land Monitoring services (www.LandMonitoring.com)
- EnviroData (www.envirodata.hatfieldgroup.com)
- Ice Monitoring services (www.IceMonitoring.com)
- River Awareness Kits (www.RiverAwarenessKit.com)
- Persistent Organic Pollutants Toolkit (www.POPsToolkit.com)