Established in Vancouver in 1974, Hatfield Consultants provides high-quality environmental services for private and public sector clients across North America, with a focus on western and northern Canada.
With offices in North Vancouver (Head Office), Calgary, Fort McMurray, and Fort St John, and project offices in Campbell River and Tumbler Ridge, Hatfield is well-placed to provide timely and cost effective services to our clients.
In North America, Hatfield provides environmental and geomatics services to clients in the Fisheries and Aquaculture, Forestry, Infrastructure, International Development, Mining and Exploration, Oil and Gas. Oil Sands, Renewable Energy, and Pulp and Paper sectors.
Services in North America
- Aquatic Ecology and Biology
- Biodiversity Assessments
- Capacity Development and Training
- Climate Change
- Contaminant Monitoring / Agent Orange
- Environmental Information Systems
- Environmental Management and Monitoring
- Environmental / Social Impact Assessments
- GIS and Mapping
- Remote Sensing
- Social Science and Services
- Water Resources Management