Hatfield recognizes the importance of a balanced approach to work. Along with rewarding professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, careers at Hatfield Consultants come with benefits that help you grow within the company and contribute to the wider community.
- Vision, Dental, and Extended Healthcare: Hatfield offer a competitive extended healthcare package to employees and their dependents.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program: Hatfield Consultants offers specialized programs that help with a wide range of work, family, and life issues.
- Travel Insurance: We provide our staff with additional travel insurance that allows for peace of mind on the road, with special insurance for medical and security emergencies.
- Bicycle Facilities: Our offices contain lockers and showers to encourage pedal power.
- Body Breaks: Staff-led exercise breaks inject a fun burst of energy into the workday.
- Organic Snacks: Fresh organic fruit is delivered weekly to Hatfield Consultants’ head office to accompany our regular gourmet tea and coffee.
Promoting Personal Growth
- Professional Development: Hatfield covers fees for professional memberships, training programs, and further education so our staff can continue to develop professionally.
- Volunteering: Employees receive two paid days each year to volunteer — these volunteer activities help enrich the communities we live and work in.
Maintaining Work-Life Balance
- Paid Leave: Staff start with three weeks’ vacation, allowing them to recharge away from the workplace.
- Flextime: Because life doesn’t wait for five o’clock, we offer flexible hours for staff who need to juggle other commitments.
- Social Events: Our social committee regularly hosts events for staff, including barbecues, subsidized sporting events, seasonal group outings, and monthly in-house socials. We also host an annual hockey tournament for staff every winter and a fun day of team-building activities each summer.
- Sabbatical: Sabbaticals allow long-serving staff to dedicate extended time off to interests outside of work.
- RRSP Matching Program: To help our staff save for retirement, Hatfield matches monthly RRSP contributions through our group retirement savings plan.
- Field Gear Allowance: We keep our employees safe on the job by reimbursing equipment required for fieldwork.
- Atmosphere: Located on the shores of Burrard Inlet in scenic North Vancouver, our head office offers breathtaking views of both the North Shore mountains and the Vancouver skyline.