Administrative Support Assistant – Part-Time
General Description: Hatfield Consultants is seeking a permanent part-time Administrative Support Assistant to work 2 ~ 3 days per week. The successful candidate will be based in Hatfield’s North Vancouver office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will:
- Provide front desk coverage for Receptionist.
- Provide general administrative support and office duties.
- Assist with clerical duties as required such as photocopying, printing, collating and scanning documents related to document production.
- Assist the administration team to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in teams.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or equivalent experiences in business administration.
- Basic knowledge of using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience operating in a dynamic consulting environment is an asset.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV describing your experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). Please mark “Administrative Support” in your email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.