This position has an overall responsibility with practical QHSE skills and experience as well as a “can do” aptitude to join with the QHSE team in our Bogor office. You also will support the preparation of QHSE policies and procedures and reports to PTHI management.
PTHI recognizes the importance of a balanced approach to work. Along with rewarding professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, careers at PTHI come with benefits that help you grow within the company and contribute to the wider community.
This position is the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Coordinator for PT. Hatfield Indonesia with the following responsibilities:
- Chair PT Hatfield Indonesia’s QHSE Committee;
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of the ISO9001 quality management system (including socialization, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the Quality Management System) at PTHI.
- On an annual basis, develop the QHSE workplan which includes a risk assessment, objectives and targets, and conduct quarterly monitoring to document compliance with QMS and HSE policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and technical support within PTHI and facilitate the implementation of QMS and HSE standards.
- Ensure PTHI QMS and HSE policies and procedures are current and regularly updated.
- Identify opportunities to improve QMS and HSE policies, procedures, and implementation at the company.
- Ensure that all staff are familiar and proficient with the current QMS and HSE procedures.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of compliance of company HSE and QMS procedures with external requirements (i.e., national regulations, certifications).
- Liaise with third party certification body and arrange the external surveillance and re-certification for ISO 9001 QMS.
- Undertake regular communication with Hatfield head office in Canada to discuss QMS and HSE procedures and ensure alignment of overall QMS and HSE approaches within the Hatfield group of companies.
- Manage QMS and HSE documentation according to relevant quality processes.
- Carry out HSE and QMS activities directed by the PTHI Board and/or Executive.
- Develop HSE System document surveillance is response to client requirements (e.g., Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) for oil and gas sector and for other requirement) to ensure PTHI passes the evaluation process.
- Other duties which may be added to the position as you and the company evolve.
- While the primary responsibilities will be on QHSE management, participation in company projects will be required to ensure the company meets project objectives.
- In conjunction with other members of the company, develop a plan to gradually improve and expand the company’s capabilities in QHSE Systems.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in occupational health and safety, engineering, or a related field.
- Familiar with integrated management system (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 1400:2015, SMK3 and OHSAS 18001:2007).
- Minimum five years’ progressive experience working in QHSE field (preferrably with a consulting firm).
- Experienced preparing a CSMS for oil and gas, mining, and construction sectors.
- Possess a current AK3 Umum certificate and other QHSE and risks assessment certificates.
- Possess good network of contacts related to QHSE matters.
- Computer skills: MS Office, statistical software.
- Excellent communication (Bahasa Indonesia and English), analytical and writing skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume describing your experience and salary expectations through email to: email@example.com (no phone calls please). Please include “QHSE Coordinator” in your email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified