The selected candidate will work in a project team of PT Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) to support the ADB PISU project in the West Kalimantan. The primary responsibility for this position is to Support DMF Reporting (Progress Reporting). He/she is fully committed to maintaining PPMS and text feed for news web, and also maintaining a project database.
This is a contract position (12 months with potential for extension).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, manage, and monitor project database; prepare a web-based or offline information system to support project reporting
- Provide training to project staff, as well as GOI staff on project performance monitoring and reporting
- Coordinate and complete project progress reporting as required by project donor
- Regularly visit project team, partners and improve their awareness on data management and data flow for a better performance monitoring and reporting
- Independently prepare, write and finalize project monitoring report based on inputs from project lead and clients
- Lead the presentation on project performance and reporting at the national and sub-national levels
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in forestry, project management, natural resources management or any relevant fields
- At least three years on a similar assignment in Indonesia; familiar with donor requirement on project monitoring and reporting
- Familiar with MOEF/GOI Plan Grant Project (International funding institution)
- Experience in setting up an online and interactive monitoring system
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Excellent quantitative project performance measurement and progress reporting skills
- Additional skills as a nice to have: strong project communication and knowledge management
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume describing your experience and salary expectations through email: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). Please include “Project Monitoring and Reporting Specialist” in your email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Please submit only via email and NOT through the online submission “Apply now” form.