PTHI is seeking a junior professional with practical accounting skills and experience as well as a “can do” aptitude to join the Finance and Accounting department in our Bogor office. The ideal candidate for this position will support the preparation of tax reporting and work with project managers to provide financial information and reports to PTHI management.
PTHI recognizes the importance of a balanced approach to work. Along with rewarding professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, careers at PTHI come with benefits that help you grow within the company and contribute to the wider community.
- Support the preparation of invoices.
- Support the reconciliation of taxes on a monthly basis.
- Work with project managers to prepare project budget summaries and update budget tracking.
- Prepare monthly project budget reports.
- Support the preparation of monthly withholding tax reports.
- Support the preparation of data and files for tax audits.
- Support the preparation of data and files for internal and external audit.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with an accounting major and a minimum of three years’ experience.
- Experienced in journaling transactions and preparation of invoices.
- Proficient with tax calculation; particularly: E-invoicing; E-SPT PPh 4 (2) and PPh 21; E-Bupot; PPh and VAT reconciliation.
- Proficient with MS Office – primarily Excel and Word.
- Good teamwork and communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Detail oriented with a high level of integrity.
- Strong sense of initiative – responsible for task completion within deadlines and with minimal supervision.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume describing your experience and salary expectations through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). Please include “Junior Accountant” in your email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Please submit only via email and not through the online submission “Apply Now” form.