Contract (12 months)
Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) is managing the Project Implementation Supporting Unit (PISU) for the Forest Investment Program-1 which is a five year project (2018-2023) located in West Kalimantan province. The Project Executing Agency (PEA) is the Directorate General of PSKL in the Ministry of Environment and Forestry (MOEF) office in Jakarta. In the last period of the project, the PEA plans to develop and operate a situation room which includes the development of an information system to support the project social forestry program; specifically the business development for the social forestry business groups. To support this, an IT Specialist is required.
General Tasks Description: The primary tasks for are to:
- Develop and establish the operation plan for the situation room.
- Provide advice on the procurement of IT infrastructures (hardware and software) to support the establishment and operation of the situation room.
- Develop an IT application that will be used as a dashboard for information display and analysis.
- Coordinate with project partners during the development of the information system in the situation room.
- Synchronize and integrate the information system with the existing applications (e.g., goKUPS, FIP-1 website, Digital RKPS, etc.).
Develop guidelines for the situation room and conduct training to the MOEF staff related to the operation of the situation room
- Take a lead technical role in the development and operation of the situation room during the project period.
- Develop workflows and guidelines (containing user guide/manual) for the situation room.
- Integrate the existing application (digital RKPS) with the goKUPS application within the DG of PSKL (MOEF).
- Develop a dashboard application for monitoring and reporting of the social forestry business development plan and implementation.
- Collaborate with MOEF and project staff.
- Conduct training for MOEF staff who will operate the situation room.
Education and Experience:
- BSc. in IT related field.
- At least five years of experience in information system development.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing IT systems for donor projects (preferably at the MOEF).
- Familiar with the WordPress application and have developed a system application using it.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to analyze requirements and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e., verbal and written) to formulate, organize, and effectively communicate technical IT
- Experience in managing people and technical projects.
- Experience leading technical reporting and proposal writing.
- Experience on Database Programming Language and Security (APIs).
- Knowledge and experience of spatial data management.
- Experience in a donor project, especially with the MOEF.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, and CV describing your experience and salary expectations to email@example.com (no phone calls please). Please indicate “IT Specialist ” in your subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified