Hatfield has been awarded BC’s Top Employers for 2022 and we’re looking for more outstanding people to join our team! We do interesting and meaningful work with opportunities for career and professional growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work hours, vacation allowances, and comprehensive health benefits including extended health coverage, an employee and family assistance program, and a RRSP matching plan.
Hatfield Consultants is seeking a Desktop Publishing and Administrative Assistant to provide desktop publishing, word‑processing and office administrative support. This is a full-time position based out of our Calgary office. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative, organizational and written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Assist with the word-processing and desktop publishing of large, complex reports and proposals including the creation of tables of contents and appendices.
- Assist with document production tasks as required such as photocopying, printing, collating and scanning documents.
- Assist the office administration team to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Provide front desk coverage for Receptionist and perform clerical duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two years experience or relevant document production experience.
- Minimum two years of experience with general office administrative duties.
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe products, including Adobe Professional, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to stay focused and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work within tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humour.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Hatfield is committed to employment equity and workplace diversity. We strive for equity, inclusiveness and diversity, irrespective of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV describing your experience and salary expectations in confidence through the online form or email: email@example.com (no phone calls please). Please indicate “Desktop Publishing and Administrative Assistant – Calgary” in your subject line. Due to the volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be notified but we will retain your resume for any future openings.