PTHI is seeking a professional with strong accounting skills, experience, and aptitude to join the Finance and Accounting department in our Bogor office. The ideal candidate for this position will support the General Manager (GM) in providing financial information and reports to PTHI management.
The Accountant is responsible for recording, classifying, interpreting, and summarizing the financial information into the ledgers of asset, liability, equity, revenue, and expense account. Along with these tasks, the Accountant will support the GM in implementing the accounting strategy and ensuring that our financial reporting is compliant with the relevant laws and regulations.
PTHI recognizes the importance of a balanced approach to work. Along with rewarding professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, careers at PTHI come with benefits that help you grow within the company and contribute to the wider community.
- Prepare the coding and enter all data (bank, payable, receivable, journal entries) to accounting system and internal reporting
- Prepare internal invoices
- Reconcile the bank, VAT, and all taxes on a monthly basis
- Prepare and check the monthly cash
- Prepare project budget summaries and update budget tracking
- Reconcile and manage the report for matching cost against revenue
- Calculate depreciation and corporate taxes
- Manage and adjust currencies on a monthly basis
- Prepare financial statements and details (including AP, AR, inventory, revenue, and expenses)
- Reconcile the revenue account between accounting record and VAT report for annual tax report
- Calculate withholding tax payments
- Prepare monthly withholding tax reports
- Update and reconcile the employee receivables
- Prepare data and files for tax audits
- Prepare data and files for financial audits
- Prepare data and files for internal audits
Education and Experience:
Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with an accounting major and a minimum of five years’ experience
- Strong accounting knowledge and practical skills
- Proficient with MS Office – primarily Excel and Word
- Good teamwork and communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Detail oriented with a high level of integrity
- Strong sense of accountability – responsible for task completion within deadlines and with minimal supervision
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume describing your experience and salary expectations through email: email@example.com (no phone calls please). Please include “Accountant” in your email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Please submit only via email and NOT through the online submission “Apply now” form.