Hatfield works across Africa, with a focus on members of the Southern African Development Community (SADC). To enhance our capacity to provide quality services, Hatfield Consultants Africa was locally incorporated in Gaborone, Botswana, in 2010. Hatfield Consultants Africa takes pride in developing the skills and capabilities of our staff and in our extensive regional network of environmental and social experts.
Hatfield provides a range of environmental and geomatics services to clients in the Infrastructure, Mining and Exploration, Forestry, Renewable Energy, International Development, Agriculture, and Conservation sectors.
Services in Africa
- Environmental / Social Impact Assessments, including environmental due diligence
- Environmental Management and Monitoring, including environmental policy implementation and analysis
- Capacity Development and Training, including environmental and institutional evaluation
- Biodiversity Assessments
- Climate Change
- Environmental Information Systems
- GIS and Mapping
- Remote Sensing, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for detailed imagery and elevation data
- Social Science and Services
- Water Resources Management
Hatfield Consultants Africa UAV services are powered by TerraCam