Environmental Information Systems
The expansion of the Internet and information technology has allowed Hatfield Consultants to improve its environmental services with cutting-edge information systems.
Maintaining a dedicated team of specialists, we have designed and developed online systems to help our clients around the world organize and manage their data. Whether you need a web portal to track environmental permits or an application that analyzes geospatial imagery, Hatfield Consultants works with your project to achieve its exact information system needs. Combining our history of environmental science with innovative technology, we offer practical and useful solutions that help you meet your environmental goals.
Complementing our traditional environmental work, we assist your project with a complete range of information system services, including the following:
- Developing web-based systems that manage environmental data, permits, documents and images, and geospatial information
- Building websites and online toolkits that support e-learning and capacity building programs
- Creating web-based tools for project management, collaboration, mapping, and report generation
- Analyzing, modeling, and validating data from both traditional environmental surveys and satellite applications
- Customizing databases to address your project’s specific data needs, including GeoNetworks integration