Pulp and Paper
Keeping pace with environmental regulations for pulp and paper.
For 25 years, Hatfield Consultants has helped clients in the pulp-and-paper industry keep the mills running while meeting their commitment to environmental sustainability.
Drawing on decades of experience, our specialists guide your pulpmill through the complex regulatory process, tailoring our services to meet your specific environmental challenges. We have particular expertise in implementing Environmental Effects Monitoring programs that follow requirements set by the Canadian government. Since the federal environmental impacts.
Combining our domestic and international knowledge, Hatfield Consultants brings a world of experience to assist your project with the following services:
- Implementing Environmental Effects Monitoring programs in line with Canadian legislation
- Conducting environmental impact assessments, trace contaminant monitoring, and studies for aquatic ecology
- Preparing applications for environmental authorizations and permits
- Performing environmental reviews and quality management audits that correspond to our ISO9001:2008 certification
- Designing environmental management systems that set out practices and methods for environmentally responsible operations