Offering environmental solutions for your mining operation – worldwide.
From Western Canada to Southern Africa, Hatfield Consultants has decades of experience crafting custom environmental solutions for mining operations.
Using innovative but practical techniques, we help our clients meet regulatory requirements so that development, operation, and decommission of their mines impacts the environment as little as possible. Whether performing initial baseline assessments or designing plans for environmental restoration, Hatfield Consultants is dedicated to maintaining our exceptional record of consulting services for the mining industry, across Canada and around the world.
We provide our mining clients with an international standard for the following environmental services:
- Conducting baseline environmental inventories and monitoring studies throughout development, operation, and decommission of the mine
- Performing environmental impact assessments and environmental effects monitoring
- Liaising with regulatory agencies and preparing permit applications
- Undertaking social impact assessments through interviews and public consultations
- Developing customized databases to organize environmental data
- Applying GIS mapping and satellite imagery to improve the accuracy of environmental studies
- Preparing plans to restore the environment following mine closure