International experience with a local presence
Hatfield Consultants has successfully completed projects in more than 40 countries. Our international experience and expertise includes environmental and social services, information systems, and capacity development. We work with your organization to determine its specific goals, and develop effective solutions for your unique situation.
With offices in Botswana, Indonesia, and Lao PDR, our knowledge and experience is especially deep in Southern Africa and Southeast Asia including the Mekong region and the Indonesian archipelago. Our contributions to development initiatives have garnered widespread recognition, including two international awards.
International development services
- Assessment of environmental and human health effects of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) such as Agent Orange
- Training and capacity building programs for environmental and social impact assessment, monitoring, and management
- Support to implement integrated water resources management
- Educational materials and web-based tools to support learning and capacity building programs
- Environmental impact assessments and biodiversity studies to international standards, such as IFC Performance Standards
- Social and gender assessment
- Community and stakeholder consultation and engagement, including issues identification and documentation
- GIS and remote sensing to enhance international projects
- Information and knowledge management systems for enhanced accessibility and usability of environmental information