Fisheries and Aquaculture
Evaluating fisheries across tropical, temperate and Arctic waters.
For almost 40 years, we have carried out fisheries projects for both public and private clients across Canada and around the world. We regularly manage monitoring programs that assess the effects of development on fish populations and the suitability of fish as food for humans and wildlife. Whether establishing compensation habitat or studying the aquatic environment for signs of contamination, we have decades of experience that allow us to design strategies right for your project’s particular environmental needs.
Our environmental specialists can assist your fisheries and aquaculture project with the following services:
- Conducting fish habitat assessments, population studies, environmental impact assessments, and other aquatic ecology services
- Implementing Environmental Effects Monitoring programs in line with Canadian legislation
- Studying habitat and fish tissues for signs of contamination and tainting
- Designing and installing compensation habitats to ensure the sustained welfare of fish near project sites
- Preparing and initiating plans for watershed restoration and enhancement
To find out more about our work with fisheries and aquaculture or to discuss how our services can help your fisheries project, contact us at email@example.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.